Monday, May 12, 2008

Weird Science

Weird couple of days. We couldn't get the steps to withdraw when the door closed, or the ignition was on. We tried everything. I read the instructions and tried to get it to work again and again. Janae did the same. Nothing... I checked the RV forums that I've been reading and involved in over the last couple of years. Nothing there. I finally posted on the Tiffin RV Network forums, asking if anyone had this problem before. Several people posted ideas, and one had what sounded like kinda the same problem. He suggested that I place a magnet next to the door closed sensor. When I tried it, the step went right in. And since that happened, the steps are working fine. Like I said, weird. We'll have it checked when we take the rig in after our shakedown cruise this weekend!

No comments: